Monday, June 1, 2009

low iron = no blog

sorry for being absent ive self-diagnosed myself with low iron which is why i sleep so much (ohh and my doctor said i did last year :P)

so to the last few days.

THURSDAY
i found out the school hadnt got my maths assignment via mail :l absolutely shitting myself. i went and talked to the head of maths and she said if i couldnt find the receipt then my maths assignment would count as a non-submission (translation = E) and i would have to put 110% into the exam (translation = an A/A+. translation = impossible) to get my QCE. fuck.

FRIDAY
absolutely killed my drama performance. i had another improv one which i didnt know i had and i had my spec-acting one. my spect-acting was okay, but i was a little bit too powerful to be the oppressed one. i was unbelievably happy with my last improv; i was the oppressor where i discovered my inner-bitch :) then i went to work and rachel was on *vommit* but nic let me work down the back with her :) we talked about her baby and i cant believe how amazing babies are. like it can already hiccup and frown and yawn and its only 9 cm long!! she asked me if i knew if brad was at the races that day cause he'd shift swapped with rachel (his excuse was that he had to get his test results). it wouldnt have mattered if he was there normally but we were understaffed. i told her i didnt know even though i was 99% sure he was at the races. then dad came and picked me up. me and dad got in a fight on friday night over the whole maths assignment. he was all up in mah grilz saying things like "yo how did you looze your maths assignment fool?" hahaha gangsta moment. yeah he was basically blaming me for it all and said that it was just too bad that i might have to drop out of school, wait til im 18 to redo year 11 and 12 in tafe and not get out of uni until im 25 :l i was looking for compassion, not a lecture. but we sorted it out.

SATURDAY
sister sarahs birthday BBQ. dad drove me to the plaza early so i could print a photo off for sister sarahs birthday present but when i got there i realised i hadnt put the photos on the cd :p silly bec. got sister sarahs card; happy bird-day ~ lol personal joke. bussed it to sister sarahs and was walking down the road when i got beeped at by other sarah. ohh yea btw sarah got her license on thursday :) so we went to sister sarahs together.
some halarious moments:
- rae teaching me how to cut up things for salad

- sister sarah "smell my leg!!"
- me making the cheese too big. mark "you cant have cubes of cheese that big!!"
- me dancing almost constantly
- swimming; absolutely freezing
- tom arriving as me and sarah are leaving. tom "get me maccas!!"
- sarah stalling in the middle of mooloolaba
- ron ron making up a song about sarahs driving
- sarah starting in second
- graduated creekers making fun of my height, but in a funny way
- current creeker boys testing if haden is taller than me on his knees; hes not
- sam, rhody and jesse turning up after everyone had left
- sam drunk; enough said
- rhody having a dream about bullying me when i had a dream about his bullying me last week
- me and naomi laying our legs up on sister sarahs couch and getting goodbye hugs from the boys like that
- the dyvinils - i touch myself
- me and naomi making up dance moves
- movies; still dancing
- naomi falling asleep in the movies
- sams message about what was happening at his/mels
- jesse "im so drunk!!"
- sam "but yours are way bigger than hers!!" me and sarahs boobs hes talking about
- sarah "bec why arent you dancing?!" me thinking "ive got to hold onto the couch for a moment"
- dancing; again
- talking about how much i miss sex with sam
- me texting tom and semi forgetting

there were some down points though. like three pairs of thongs were stolen form sister sarahs (raes/bonnies, toms and a spare pair) and we're pretty sure that adam stole them cause we cant think who else would. and sarah almost crashing on the way to mels; not a joke either, we did a three point turn on an 80km road over double lines after almost running up the curb. and sam drunk fighting (words not fists) with sophies bf and ending up crying; hes an emotional drunk :( and jesse being chronically sick. but everything else was good :)

SUNDAY
woke up "sarah did i tell tom i liked him last night?" sarah "yeah check your messages"
this is how our message convo went
me - i like you :) just in case i didnt tell you at cams xx
tom - yeah you did. do you remember what i said? xx
me - uhmm not really remind me? xx
tom - i like you. i just dont want a relationship right now with me constantly working and at uni xx
me - i can understand that but it still sucks xx
tom - i know that and im sorry. i didnt want or plan it to turn out this way. the more i think about it the more it doesnt work in my head. sorry xx
me - no its totally cool its not your fault i think i probably pushed you by the way i was acting at cams since i thought you might have liked me. why didnt we have sex or do anything else besides kiss did i do something wrong? xx
tom - i would have but you were drunk and i didnt want to take advantage of you more than i already had. also where could we have done it? cams house was full of people and no place to go. and aaron said he didnt want me to have sex at his house xx
me - oh well thats fair enough i thought you'd regretted kissing me or something and i thought i was taking advantage of you haha!! did i suggest a friends with benefits thing at cams? xx
tom - nope xx
me - ok cause sarah told me i did and while it wouldnt necessarily be a bad thing i think the more time i spend with you the more i like you which might not end up good xx
tom - well whatever happens i still hope we can be friends xx
me - yea samd id iearay likm that xx (pretty sure its meant to be "yea same id really like that xx")
tom - well im gonna head to bed. we can talk another time. have a good night
me - night tom xx
tom - xx

so yes. he knows, i know, everyone knows. even how much i want to have sex haha. im actually pretty okay with how it happened. at least im not wondering anymore, at least everythings straight. and hopefully it wont be awkward the next time i see tom. which will be on the weekend cause its adams 18th birthdayyyy :) excited much!!

then work for three hours. nothing too special. then home and i watched the most convincing infomercial ever. i want the magic bullet so badly. but mum said it was too expensive :l

TODAY
we started our monolouge stuff today in drama. i have my idea but not any sort of plan as yet. which is not good. but i will get an idea. i will. good positiveness bec. i saw my maths teacher at lunch and he found my maths assignment. thank-freaking-god. i was sarahless today :( so i chilled with naomi and that instead. i didnt remember how much i missed hanging with them, i think ill do it more from now on :) on the bus on the way home i sat with morghan which was great cause i hadnt seen her in ages, since like before me and brad broke up :l but yeah it was good seeing her.
then home and myspace. jess had photos up from the races and brad was there. comment below one of the photos was from nic "had to go to the hospital aye brad?" hope he doesnt get in too much trouble :(

so yes now you're a know it all :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment