Wednesday, June 17, 2009

one last post before bed

jack (from my primary school jack) and me are meeting up on the holidays. like as in a date.
i dont know if im excited or scared. i think im scared.
im no good at the whole sober thing. i mean brads the only person ive ever kissed sober. lame, i know.
i have his number. i probably wont end up using it. cause im lame.
but he seemed pretty excited that we were going to meet up.
oh dear.

i talked to zack and all is good, no love confessions, not even any weird vibes. so yay :)

i just downloaded a shit-ton of music instead of studying for my english exam which is tomorrow or my maths which is friday.
i need to learn time-management.

and now im going to bed.
nighty night xx

p.s. sorry for all the unnecessary bolding. i do it when im stressed.
p.p.s. i want someone to love me. i want someone to say that im their everything, i want someone to have a photo of me on their myspace, i want someone to write me notes and leave them for to find around the place, i want someone to send me good morning texts. i want to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment