Saturday, June 13, 2009

i think i actually have a hangover

or i just really hate myself for last night.
either way.

thursday was weird.
school was fine.
myer didnt have my ipod :(
mum called me to see when id be home so she could get maccas.
i got home at said time and she wasnt home.
i sat on the couch to wait.
woke up at 8 and she still wasnt home.
grace had been calling her and she wasnt picking up.
about 8:30/9 she got home completely blind.
and she drove.
when i asked her where shed been she said "nowhere, i was nowhere cause im lost"
and shes not meant to be drinking cause shes on medication.
she was shitty all night cause shes an emotional drunk.
i left home at 11 the next day and she was still in bed.
i dont have a clue what caused everything.
and im really worried.

friday was really good though.
i went to the plaza and chilled at kamaras work while waiting for sister sarah.
there was a box with a sign on it that said "please dont touch ask for assistance"
but i read anti clockwise as "please dont ask for assistance touch."
then kamaras like "yeah lets read it clockwise."
which read "please touch assistance"
cried from laughing :)
then i went shopping and found two tops that i was going to get sister sarah to choose from.
then sister sarah got there and we went shopping and chose one of the tops.
its amazing :)
then went shopping for a bra to wear with it and after many shops we found one.
i officially hate being 10 DD. nowhere sells it.
so i got a nice 12 C which is the next closest fit.
then we shopped some more and i found the two most amazing dresses in forever new.
and i couldnt afford/didnt have anywhere to wear either of them :(
kamara and other sarah joined us.
and i found a really nice little bag :)
and we got steffs present - liquor chocolates and a belly bar.
then home and mum was up.
shed done my washing too which was nice :)
and she was back to normal again :)
then i got ready for corbos, other sarah came to pick me up and we chilled for a bit before going to get jamie.
we got jamie and went to nicks.
we realised we'd left steffs present at mine.
tom, reiss, sam and nick were at nicks.
we waited for olivia and prue and reiss, tom and jamie ditched to steffs.
we ditched and gave olvia and prue the address to steffs.
steffs was good.
heaps of people were there.
reiss wasnt very subtle "bec toms mouth is cold why dont you go warm it up?" he then proceeded to try to convince me to ask tom out.
me and luke had like a half hour conversation about sex. hes only had sex twice!! i never would have guessed that! and he made me feel better about toms fail cause he didnt cum either of his times but he didnt not enjoy it. so then we talked strategy about how to talk to tom without it being awkward. then i tried it out and it kind of worked. i stepped really close to tom and hes like "you're really close" and then somehow it turned into me begging him for just one kiss. i am so retarded. so we kissed then i put my arms around his neck and tried to kiss him again and he pulled me off him. i am beyond retarded.
somewhere in there as well i kissed luke.
steffs dad was really mean at one point. he called me and all the creek boys that i was sitting with c**** and everything.
which made steff cry :(
me and mel smoked at one point but not much.
me and harry danced a bit.
i appologized to adam for having sex in his house. he was cool about it :)
the cops turned up and made us turn the music off :(
then we decided to go home a bit later so me, reiss, sister sarah, other sarah and someother people got in mels car and went.
nick is a legend for driving us :)
then home and i kind of kissed reiss but just a peck. then i just cuddled til he left. i think i was forcing myself on him too. deffinetly retarded.

this morning i woke up and nick hugged me bye then i went to see other sarah. we chilled and talked and she filled me in on things.
she got out of nick that tom does want to get with me but not too much cause he doesnt want me to get the wrong idea and he didnt want to get with me last night cause he had a uni exam today and didnt want to be tempted to stay. which i have a feeling he told me as well. so yes.
then she drove me home and i slept.
then got up, food, blog.

dad was meant to have us this weekend and i was going to go over to his house for the day today but he called at like 9 and said that he was going fishing so he could come get me but donna would have to take me home when i wanted to go. so i decided not to go cause the only reason i was going to go was to chill with dad. and grace came home just before. epic dissapointment face dad.

mum was better today. she still stayed in bed until like 11 but which worries me a bit. i dont know if i should say anything and if i was going to i dont have a clue what i would say.

me and sarah changed our costume to teenage mutant ninja turtles :) its going to be awesome :)
which im going to go get ready for now.
and i wont even be able to hook up with tom cause im not drinking.
which will probably be a good thing in the long run.
tata xx

No comments:

Post a Comment