Monday, June 8, 2009

adams

so.
adams.
me and tom had sex.
and im so happy :)

i picked up the sarahs from other sarahs house and we went to adams. it was so much fun. there was like 100 helium balloons on the ceiling and the couches were moved back to make a huge d floor. i didnt know many people there, just like the past and present creek boys, but i made friends pretty quick. i also got drunk pretty quick. i think i drank my drinks too quick tbh. this girl came up to me and was like "bec?" and i was like "...hi?" and shes like"its emily!" and i stood there confused and she said "from buderim?" and i was like "OMG HI I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER HOW HAVE YOU BEEN YOU LOOK AMAZING blah blah blah" while giving her the biggest hug. we were besties in primary school :) shes so pretty like absolutely stunning. tom brought harry and i have to say harry is great, hes like the biggest little pimp. me him n sister sarah hung out for most of the night. this other guy from my primary school, byron pead, was there too and we found out we live like 2 streets away from each other :) he offered me a lift home which was nice of him. i cut my foot on glass and anna patched it up for me which was great of her i cant stand blood or feet so it was probably the worst combination ever. i headbutted sarah and later on tripped down the stairs and headbutted the wall; one of these caused the egg on my forehead :) i went to walk off the like metre high ledge in adams house and the floor was wet so i slipped and fell straight onto my knee which caused the massive bruise i have on my right knee :) i thought tom was avoiding me all night and other sarah told me in the morning he was a little cause he could tell i wanted to kiss him :S all of us hired a stripper for adams birthday present which was pretty much the best present for him. i put in for her but i didnt watch cause that would just be weird. i heard the most fucked up stories from it and im so glad i didnt go in. and she was apparently like 30 or something. milf haha. when i hit my head on the wall a guy (i think his name was like harvey) was like "omg are you alright do you need some air?" so we went outside and he just starts making out with me. i didnt even understand, i was drunk and still catching up from hitting my head. once i realised i was like "ummm no we cant i like a guy inside and i dont want him to get the wrong idea" and went back inside. it was weird cause i hadnt even talked to him before that :S then later on me and luke were talking and then we somehow ended up in the garage, me sitting on top of him, making out. again once i realised what was happening i said "no wait i like tom!" and walked off. sorry luke. and i met yetti. yettis this chick that the guys always talk about, she is absolutely foul. i saw these two girls sitting by the pool so i joined them and introduced myself. when yetti introduced herself she was like "im lauren but you probably know me as yetti, thats what all the guys call me" and i said "omg i know who you are ive heard so much about you!!" and shes like "yea its probably all true" and her friend was like "lauren dont say that you dont know what shit they've said about you" and yetti replied "yea but ive probably done it" see how disgusting she is. ricky introduced me to his girlfriend kia and shes so pretty! at adams they both cheated on each other, im not sure which one did first. kia cheated with ben and ricky cheated with yetti *vommit* haha riley sarah and adam were in adams bed then sarah and riley left but adam was passed out so he didnt notice then yetti and ricky took their places. adam woke up and thought that yetti was sarah then yetti turned around and started kissng adam and he was like score! after a while he realised that it was yetti but they had sex anyway. adam told this story to us in the morning just as yetti walked into the room. LOL. and sister sarah and quamil had sex in quamils spa!! yay!! like half of me and sister sarahs conversations lately have been about how much we missed sex and wanted it etc. and we got it on the same night with the people we wanted to get with!! yay!! i pretty much jumped tom, we were alone for like a second before i kissed him. then he took my hand and we went to a bed room and... well went at it. we got inturrupted so many times, its was freaking annoying. quamil came in and turned the lights on a couple of times and tried to steal our blanket, which was just rude. sarah came in, asked who it was then said she was just getting something out of her bag. she was there for ages and then i realised she was getting changed. i was like "hey sarah could you maybe get changed somewhere else?" and she was like "what?" *looks up* "ohh shit sorry" and leaves. shes funny :) it was so embarrassing, so many things went wrong! he didnt fit in me to start with, then when he did it took me ages to feel good instead of just hurting. then everytime someone walked in we would stop and he'd have to get in again which was a mission. then cause he was drunk and everything he would flop. like when sarah walked out he said "fuck" and im like "what" and hes like "sarah made my penis sad" probably one of the funniest things ever. and everytime we stopped cause someone walked i would dry up so then he would wriggle down and give me oral to get me going again. and he didnt cum once. im really worried it was me, that i was doing something wrong or something. after a while i didnt think that i could have sex anymore i was so torn so i offered to give him head which ive never done before. i did it for ages and he still didnt come so we tried having sex again and when that didnt work i tried giving him head again which still didnt work so we gave up. we were lying there cuddling and i was like "hey you know when you didnt cum before?" and hes like "yeah" and im like "did i do something wrong? cause ive never given head before..." and hes like "that was your first time? that was a pretty good first time" yay :) he told me that he couldnt cum cause alcohol effects that kind of stuff. so yea hoping thats all it was. then i realised i was naked and said i should probably find my clothes. we couldnt find my underware for ages it was halarious. then we went to bed cuddling :) i couldnt get to sleep for ages, my heart was beating so fast from tom being right there. so i layed next to him for about an hour, smouldering :) *look at the post below for explaination* then i eventually got to sleep and sarahs alarm woke up at at like 6 :l then i went back to sleep and woke up again at like 7 with an empty bed.
i went down stairs and layed with the sarahs. other sarah and luke had pushed two couches together to sleep they were so comfy. i filled them in on the night, they filled me in on a bit of theirs. then tom came in and it wasnt awkward :) so we chilled with everyone until it was time to leave. we were going to catch a bus to the plaza but ben gave us a lift in his awesome car i love it :) then me and the sarahs had maccas for breakfast, caught up on the rest of each others nights (quamil couldnt keep it up either haha), walked othe sarah to work, me and sister sarah chilled for a bit, we went into terminator free and just sat it was so good.
then i went to work which was fun. sarsha; enough said. i was so sore from tom, it hurt to cough and sneeze and even walk. either brad must have a really small dick or tom must have a really big one. or a combination of both. and im pretty sure i have buises all up the inside of my thighs from his hips. but he was so good! i felt so bad cause i orgasmed like 6 times and he didnt once :l selfish of me much. and i think i was pretty loud as well haha. so yeah wow.
i got home and called maddie, filled her in on my night. she was so funny she laughed as hard as i did about tom not cuming, it made me feel better about it :) then me and the family watched the curious case of benjamin button. such a good movie go see it if you havent. then sleep. then blog. thats my weekend.

i feel really good about the whole tom thing. i dont think anythings going to change, hes still got uni and everything, that stuff doesnt go away just cause we had sex. but im happy i had sex, i needed it. and tom was deffinetly a good choice. and maybe we could have sex every now and then, i think id be okay with that. the only thing im worried about it the boys reactions, like ron ron and that. nick already brought it up today but that wasnt too bad. i just hope tom didnt go into too much detail. i dont want to be "locker room talk" so to speak.


well i think this blog is entirely too long so im going to leave it there.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment