Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i cant decide




which one?? or possible two??
all from type tees btw.

and here are some great lyrics from Noah and the Whale. they made me happy about being wanted but single :)

2 Atoms in a Molecule
"last night i had a dream we were inseparably entwined like a piece of rope made out of two pieces of vine held together, holding each other with no one else in mind. like two atoms in a molecule inseparably combined. but then i woke from the dream to realise i was alone. a tragic event i must admit but let's not be overblown"

Shape of My Heart
"for your heart is like a flower as it grows and its the rain not just the sun that helps it bloom and you don't know how it feels to be alive until you know how it feels to die"


Second Lover
"oh and when will our heartbeats fall into two lines? and the click-clack of our boot heels beat out the same time? oh and when will your hand find itself in mine? oh and when will your hand find itself in mine?"


Five Years Time
"and though a million of these moment are just in my head ill be thinking about them as im lying in bed and you know that i believe that they might not even come true but in my mind im having a pretty good time with you"


Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down
"there are ghosts and demons that hide in the dark. oh they wait till you find them and then they laugh. oh they know that my body is no way good enough, know that my heart is no way strong enough for the missiles that love brings. when i recoil in fear oh the demons shake"
"oh and finding love is a matter of luck and unsettled lovers move from fuck to fuck."


Hold My Hand as im Lowered
"well i fell in love with a world in you"
Mary
"oh but then things changed in a way i couldn't predict she said i love you and it suddenly clicked that she was only saying what she wanted me to hear and i said please don't lie to me mary please don't lie oh it makes me cry in bed and she said shut your mouth you don't know what you're talking about"


Two Bodies, One Heart
"oh im only ever hoping i can be there for you oh if halloween and christmas ever become confused i will separate the demons from the gift-givers for you oh ill separate the angels From the scary witches too, to protect the bond that I feel between our hearts"


Beating
"dont build the castle at your centre oh the heart can't love what it can't remember be willing to be hurt oh be willing to be bruised cause a heart that doesnt love is a heart that isn't used"
"oh i thought i felt my heart beating well I thought id never know that feeling"
"well my heart was like a cave now light shines in it, oh to fall in love is brave if you've got love give it, oh my heart was like a stone that barely moved, oh my heart was like a magnet oh for hearts like yours"


If I Die Tonight
"oh what would i do without you ill sing what would i do without you id be lost. well if i died and left a broken soul would it leave a hole in your life well if i died and left you with no one would you stare at the sun and think of me. well i wrote a million love songs for you and everyone of them says i love you and i meant it from the heart yeah everyone of those words was true about you"






clearly im a pretty melo-dramatic person :)
but they make me feel better so i dont mind :)
im happy now im going to go bed and dream of tom :)
hahaha im so lame :)
and the worse part is i probably will :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment