Wednesday, June 3, 2009

something has happened to my view on school work

i seem to be incredibly focused on the word limit, but not in the usual way.
instead of struggling to fit into the word limit, having to abbreviate my words, make two sentences into one and cutting out any fluff im struggling to make the word limit.
just then i checked my legal and its 604 words. its gotta be 1500 minimum 2000 maximum and instead of thinking to myself "shit ive only done the law and fluff!" i thought "okay just 800ish to go"
it might not be a bad thing cause im always getting in trouble for going like at least 500 over the word limit but im worried that im not putting as much effort in, just wanting to meet the minimum, a half assed job.
so my goal is to make it to the 1200 words.

xx

ohh and im downloading lots and lots of Noah and the Whale. they're great. id forgotten how much i used to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment