Monday, June 15, 2009

marriage is hard

so im pretty sure that zack likes me :l
cause on saturday night his cousin sam was there and he told me.
then girl sam (who never talks to me like ever) stole me for a moment at lunch and told me.
then april told me in film.
i guess he was getting a lot more from the game than i was.
*sigh*

so saturday night was okay, nothing too special.
lots of sleazy guys and not many people i knew but i made friends :)
tom, aaron and reiss turned up a little while later and it wasnt awkward which was great :)
i got hit on by some guy in a funny hat.
guy "you're really hot, do you have a boyfriend?"
me "yea i do sorry" (liar!)
guy "okay thats good i respect that" *looks at sarah* "does she have a boyfriend?"
me "yea she does"
guy "is she respectful to her boyfriend?"
me "yea she is"
guy "ohhh okay" *walks away*
bahahaha :)
me and other sarah were meant to be staying at sister sarahs house even though sister sarah wasnt going to corbos. we'd asked sarah and she said it was fine and wed asked jamie and she said it was fine. then when we were at corbos jamie went all weird and without saying that she didnt want us to stay she said that she didnt want us to stay. so nick offered to drive us to other sarahs house :) hes so lovely :)
corbo offered me and other sarah to stay at his but nick nudged my foot when other sarah told me and shook his head slightly so i said i didnt really trust the guys that were staying (which was true anyways) so she agreed to go back to hers. once she left nick was like thanks. other sarah is not sure about him at the moment shes not sure why but shes just getting annoyed by the little things. i really hope they dont break up cause i dont want to loose him.
oh! and our costumes were awesome :) i so wish i had a picture!

work on sunday was werid. i was hell tired even though me and sarah got like 7 hours sleep. i drove home from work :) im loving driving again :) and im driving down to DFO on sunday :) yay :) and mum said shed fake my hours if she felt that i was a good driver so now ive just got to convince her :)

our home computer was diagnosed with heaps of trojans on saturday night and my sister did some stupid thing that im pretty sure has changed our wireless password which has caused me to plug the broadband into my laptop :( im cold and i want to be in my bed :(
and i dont want to do my assignments cause its just too cold and horrible and im not motivated. so im probably going to disappoint hume tomorrow :( stupid bec.

mum asked me if i was a lesbian today. i was telling her about zack liking me and shes like "is that a bad thing?" and im like "yes!" and she says "do you not like boys?" gosh if only she knew. i hope she never finds this blog either.
and she got out of bed on sunday at her normal early time :) things are good :)

well id like to say that im leaving it there to go do my film but i highly doubt i will.
i think ill get up in the morning and do it cause i always work better in the mornings.
thats means ill have to get up at like 5 :S
oh well if it works its worth it.

love xx

p.s. i want sex again.
p.p.s. really badly.
p.p.p.s. luke wanted to have sex with me at steffs. he came up to sister sarah and was like "i need to talk to other sarah but shes busy" and sister sarah was like "talk to me!" and he was like "i want bec" and she was like "no tell me!" and he was like "i want bec" and she said "no why dont you trust me? tell me!" and hes like "I AM!" hahahaha.
p.p.p.p.s. i want to have sex with tom, not luke. if i had sex with luke i would definitely be locker room talk. and tom is better. tom makes me tingle just thinking about him.
p.p.p.p.p.s. sorry that was a bit of an over share.

No comments:

Post a Comment