Saturday, June 6, 2009

"We are just friends. Several times now, I have fallen asleep intertwined with you. Cheek to cheek, even lip to lip--just feeling your breath on my skin. We go no further. Today we went for a walk after a summer pour, and I could feel the warm steam rising from the streets. Now tonight, I sleep alone. It's probably healthy because when I'm tangled up with you I can hardly sleep at all. I spend the whole night on fire, quietly smoldering most of the time. Except when you pull me closer and rub your soft scruffle up and down my neck and chest. Or when you grab me by the hip bone and sink your thumbs into my flesh, sending electric chills up and down my body.Or when you pull me into you, sliding your fingers down my spine until they press the small of my back (chills, again). Or when your lips find the back of my neck and you mumble about how good I smell. Those are the times that the smoldering gives way to a blazing flare and all I can do is hope for a nap the next day.But not tonight. You're there and I'm here. I could never tell you this, but every night your body isn't pressed against mine, I have to pack pillows around myself just to fall asleep. But we are just friends, and I'm sure you sleep fine without me." - A

stolen from le love.
exactly how i felt at ron rons two weekends ago.
and how i felt last night when we were sitting next to each other at the movies.
and when he hugged me goodbye and his cheek brushed up against mine.
gosh im ridiculous.

school yesterday was good. i got my idea for film. and i chilled with naomi. epic sad face though cause aimees dad kicked her out last night so she stayed at naomis. but shes back at home now. good or bad i cant decide :l in drama naomi and aimee taught me the hoedown throwdown miley cyrus dance :) its great and im getting better at it :)
then last night i went to the movies to see i love you man. great movie go see it. it was originally going to be other sarah and nick, sam and olivia, jamie and brent and me and tom. wow that would have been awkward. but it turned out to be other sarah, nick, jamie, brent, naomi, tom, dylan, me and sister sarah came in once her shift finished. i sat next to tom (which you would have known from before :P derrrr bec) and it was good. like i was majorly nervous to just talk to him cause i didnt want to not be able to talk but i could talk so all was good.
then we went to maccas and brent ran there cause he didnt want brent to overload his car. maccas was just halarious. we all ordered incredibly difficult meals but dylan used to work there so it was all sweet. we chilled at maccas for a fair bit. me, tom and the sarahs made up a back story for a guy sitting in maccas. i did my miley cyrus dance and a man told me i was doing it wrong. i told him he was wrong :) the boys getting in nicks car and going through the drive through so they didnt have to wait in line. and heaps more.
then we left and me and the sarahs taxied to other sarahs house cause her familys away this weekend. we chilled for a bit before going to bed. i was sharing other sarahs bed with sister sarah and other sarah was in her mums bed. when the lights first went out i could hear sister sarah breathing a bit funny then she suddenly got up, said "be back in a minute" and left. then i heard her go to other sarah and just start crying. i didnt go out cause i figured if she wanted to talk to me then she would have stayed but she clearly needed other sarah. other sarah came in a little later to grab pillows and stuff for sister sarah and she said that sister sarah was okay she was just a bit sad. i still dont know what it was about i didnt really want to ask this morning, i just asked sister sarah if she was okay and she said she was.
this morning they both came in and lied in other sarahs bed with me for a bit and chatted before getting up and making breakfast. the sarahs were shocked that id never had an omelet so we made one. it was so good :) new favourite :) then we got ready, called jamie and got the approval for other sarah to drive her car and they dropped me home on the way to sister sarahs house.
i got home, chilled, did some washing, had a bit of a sad moment about not having anything to wear to adams tonight, then blogged.
my aim is to not hook up with tom or anyone at adams tonight. tom cause we just got good again as friends and i dont want to ruin it. and anyone else cause if tom hooked up with someone else it would hurt; do to other what you would like done to you etc.
now i am going to sleep for a bit before getting ready for adams.
blog tomorrow and tell you if im successful
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment