Thursday, June 4, 2009

blehhh

everything is shit.
nics in hospital cause she lost too much weight. shes on a drip and everything.
sarah was in a car accident last night. and i would have been too if id gone to pauls.
my qcs writing task failed.
i havent done my legal draft and its due tomorrow.
i went to buy my ipod today and they didnt have any silver ones.
steffs 18th is in mooloolaba so i wont be able to go to jesses going away party. thats if its even on. and if i cant go brad will probably think that im not going cause hes going. and we wont be able to talk and become friends again.
and i have a pimple thats been on my face for at least three weeks now.
as i said everything is shit.
and with sarahs car accident im seriously superstitious. i think it might mean i shouldnt be with tom at all. like seriously bad things will happen if i continue to like him.

well i should be off to do my legal draft but im going to go to bed and wallow in my sorrow.
hopefully tomorrows post will be happier.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment