Friday, May 8, 2009

todays the day that im finally manning up

yes todays the day that im going to subscribe to all the posts that ive been following.
i know it doesnt sound that massive but my blogs kind of become like a diary and once i start adding peoples blogs then people i know may find it. not that it would be such a bad thing. its not like i havent already said everything on here to my friends.
so really ive got no excuse.
check out the ones ive added, they're goooooooood :)

and an update on my room... my big beds coming in a week :):):):):):):)
beyond excited.
now im going to look on any website that sells doona covers, bedding, etc.
i love new things :)


there will be more later but ive got some extensive legal work to do.
and mostly good stuff to put it :)
and some deep stuff finally!! not just whinging or my daily routine.
...well i think its interesting anyways.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment