Monday, May 4, 2009

footloose and fancy free

yepp me and brad broke up.
i dont really feel like re-living it now. and i doubt it would be very interesting.
but i feel good about it. well no, not good. im okay.
and then theres tom.
tom who i dont know how i feel about.
tom who i hooked up with on saturday night.
tom who i dont know what hes looking for.
tom who apparently ...
1. wasnt that drunk
2. got his brother (who was at the party) to help him in getting with me
3. tried to get with me at nicks party
4. was making hand signals at the sarahs saying he was very happy that we got together
and tom who is my best friends ex. but she doesnt have much right to be angry cause she fucked him around and is currently engaged to her current bf. or current finance. whatever, anyways this is my dilemma. and im much to emotionally fucked to deal with it now. but i just wanted to put something down so that when i know what i want to do i can look back and feel glad that im not like i am now. i hate not knowing what i want.

ahhh indecision why do you haunt me so?
i will conquer you on another day when things seem real and not every shade of grey.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment