Sunday, May 10, 2009

i am a very bad blogger

i lied!!!
i said id write more stuff later and i didnt!
and now i dont remember my mind shattering thoughts :(
oh well instead ill talk about my idea for a new wardrobe/style.
i cant make up my mind.
i either want an elegant, classy, understated look. or i want to be completely out there, different and just weird really.
i think i could pull off the first one better just cause 1) the s.c isnt really all that fashion forward, so id constantly look over-dressed 2) the stupid people i know wouldnt be very nice if i dressed like what im thinking and 3) its more expensive and harder to find/make. but the second one is so exciting :)
well regardless what i choose i already have my inspiration.

elegant, classy, understated.



endlessly, she said.

eyes of me.


i heart krackney.

i still love your tits.

le fashion.




and out there, different and weird
endlessly, she said.
eyes of me.

i still love your tits.


le fashion.











and here are just some must-haves.


soda rose... obviously :)

thanks heaps for all the blogs i got these off.
and for letting me put them on here.
check them :)






thoughts?
xx

1 comment:

  1. no worries :D

    hayleigh (from soda rose) made me a Raichu head (pokemon) for my bday~ lool

    i heart i heart krackney too :3

    tata! GL with your wardrobe change :)

    . .
    x

    ReplyDelete