Friday, December 11, 2009

do you ever feel

Like you're repeating your mistakes? Do you have a life-long sense of dejavu?
That's sort of what I'm feeling about the whole Brae situation. We hang out a couple of times, we drunkenly hook-up a couple of times, we text a lot and then we're dating. We don't hang out enough to see if it'll work, drunken hook-ups mean next to nothing and we text way to much to be able to keep it up for an extended period of time. We aren't friends with each others friends and we're awkward when we hang out with each others friends. We are at completely different stages in our lives. Things are about to change dramatically.
There's that and there are so many more things to ponder but we aren't doing that, we're just diving in head first. I know that it's meant to be all romantic and that I should just go with the flow and that I'm thinking too far ahead but alls I can think is that I've been down this road before and it doesn't end well. Not at all.
Let's just hope it's different this time.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment