Wednesday, December 9, 2009

cleaning my room vs. blogging

Yeah who do you think won?

So anyways CJs was pretty good :) Brae and Toddles didn't end up coming each for different reasosn. It was still pretty awkward between me and Rhysiepoo :( but Glen was there and i was stoaked! It was my first time trying it through a pipe and I failed for a while until I got the hang of it. Rhysiepoo had one and then was out then Jake had a couple and decided he didn't like it. Sarah Jean has the funniest high face ever :) When she gets high its the same as when she's drunk, she goes from nothing to completely gone; there's no inbetween. She went to bed at about two cause she had to drive in the morning. Me, CJ and Glen stayed up until five just talking shit, it was so much fun. CJ got a bit mad at me cause of Brae which sucks but oh well.
I don't really know if I like being high. I like not caring about anything and all the freedom that comes along with that. But I don't like the come down. I'm just dead quiet and boring and alls I want to do is sleep. I don't like that part. I don't know if it's worth it. Either way I definetly like being drunk more so I'll do that more than smoking.
Ohh and more on the Brae situation. Me and Toddles were talking today and he said "You and Brae huh?" so we got talking about it. I asked him if Brae was more of a casual hook up person or a relationship person cause I'd been wondering for a while. Toddles said "Neither from what I've seen. He's been keen on a relationship and he likes you alot." So stoaked :) We were meant to go to the movies today but Mum said I had to clean my room before I went anywhere. So pretty much I'll be stuck in my room until i move out at this rate.
I think I'm going to ask Brae out. Isn't that exciting! I'm finally moving forward :) I just don't know how I'm going to tell Tom / how Tom's going to take it. I hope it doesn't change our friendship or anything. Man boys create messes don't they?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment