Monday, December 7, 2009

Brae

So things are a little confusing. After me and Brae hooked up at schoolies we spent like all day every day talking on msn or texting. I found out heaps about him, we actually like a lot of the same stuff, have a lot in common and I love talking to him. I can have conversations with him that I can't have with anybody else. They're ridiculous, absurd and some of the most intersting conversations I've ever had. I decided I probably like him. Also Toddles told me that Brae used to like me. Then last night me and Sarah Jean were invited around to Toddles house for a chill session. Brae came too. I got way too drunk but aside from that me and Brae hooked up again. Like for most of the night. I'm not sure if I told him anything, I hope I didn't. While I like him, we don't hang out. I want to change that but I don't want to give any indication that there's more incase we hang out and things don't work.
Oh dear!
Worst of all tonight Cjs having a thing. Me, Brae and Rhysiepoo are all going to be in the same room while getting high. Anyone else see that working out horribly? I've just got to be on my best behaviour tonight because I don't want to hurt Rhysiepoo. Or make him madder at Brae (yehh he's really mad at Brae, he had a go at him at schoolies).
I'll keep you posted. xx
P.S: haha Sarah Jean and Toddles hooked up. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment