Monday, August 10, 2009

12 things to do in an elevator

1. when theres only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
3. hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. after awhile, let the doors close, and say, "hi greg. hows your day been?"
4. drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "thats mine!"
5. stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
6. swat at flies that dont exist.
7. call out "group hug!" and then enforce it.
8. stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
9. stare at one of the other passengers for awhile, and then announce in horror, "your one of THEM!" and then back away slowly.
10. listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
11. stare grinning at one of the passengers for awhile, and then announce, "i have new socks on."
12. meow occasionally.

you're 90% of the reason i get up every morning. the other 10% is cause i have to pee.
awww i love that ^^ :)

im not a hopeless romantic, im a hopeful romantic :)
i love that too ^^ :)

nick started a conversation with me today :) i think things are going to be okay. but he said he cant come to my birthday :( but i get it. and its fairly different to usual but i was expecting that. i just hope it gets better with time.

i told nutter about not being in her group for english todat and she interrupted me half way through explaining by saying "oh yeah i know nutter i figured we wouldnt be together" while like smiling and everything :) yay :)

ohh and i cant remember if i mentioned this last night but when i was at mels on saturday night me and tom had a mighty interesting conversation. it went like this:
tom - my parents are probably going away this weekend.
me - ohh cool.
tom - yeah so we'll have the house to ourselves. well not to ourselves, harry and james will be there but fuck them.
me - *laughs* sounds good.
tom - i wanna try having sex on a trampoline.
me - yeah i think it would be fun.
tom - well i have a trampoline.
me - but harrys window faces the trampoline.
tom - fuck harry.
me - *laughs* alright.
tom - sex in water would be good.
me - we'll have to wait until its warmer for that.
tom - oh yeah deffinetly.
im quite stoaked that hes comfortable with inviting me to his house. like even though his parents arent there it makes it a lot more official. like its not just a drunken thing anymore. and sex in a trampoline sounds fun :) sex in water sounds really good, youd feel so lightweight and everything :) and i want to try sex in the shower even though i didnt mention that. im kind of worried though cause there could be a height issue there which would be mega bad. but the thing that i love about the whole friends with benefits thing with tom the most is that its never awkward. like i start to feel awkward or embarrassed by something that i did or said but then he just makes a joke about it and everything goes back to normal. like i told aimee about me and tom today and she asked me "isnt it weird?" and yeah it really isnt :) i dont know if its going to change if we have sex sober but i hope not. awwww it was really cute me and tom were talking on saturday night and he was like "i dont want to have sex with you sober cause i think ill finish too early and wont satisfy you." awww hes insecure :) i reassured him that i have no doubt that he'll satisfy me :)
haha i just realised something quite ironic. ive been thinking over the past couple of days about how much of my person/physical/sex/whatever you want to call it life i put into this blog. yknow things like "what if tom found this blog?" and whether its too personal to actually write down where other people can read it, regardless if i know them or not and whether im going to regret this later. then i realised the name of my blog. doodle and dribbles. its actually scareily accurate. as ive previously mentioned theres a lot of talk about sex and most of what else i write is just dribble, no coherrent theme or purpose. it made me giggle a little. but thats not what i ever meant it to turn out like. well the dribbles part yeah but the doodles part was in relation to all the little drawings i do when im bored that i had the intention of scanning and putting onto my blog before i got lazy. so yeah i just wanted to state that the title of my blog isnt meant to sound like that. k thanks :)
alright now im going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment