Tuesday, April 14, 2009

rain and other things

so for the last couple of days it has been absolutely pissing down with rain, forcing me to remain indoors. yesterday i decided id had enough. i was sick of being housebound and bored so i thought about what interesting activities i could do, regardless of the rain. this lead me to thank myself for forcing my dad to buy me a water-proof camera as this aloud me to participate in aquatic-based activities such as rain photography. so out i went into my semi-submerged backyard camera in one hand, umbrella in the other. i took some pretty snazzy snaps. hope you like them.



my backyard


tree thingys
mushrooms
i love walking in the rain


i also moved my room around yesterday. it feels so much newer.
this is the first step in making my room more... i dont know not like me but like stuff that i like i guess.
i want it to have a delicate feel to it, like breakable, like you want to take care of it. i want it to feel like nature, like im outside when im inside. i want it to make me feel creative, like i can do anything, no boundaries, no limits. i want some more music stuff, woodford-like, semi hippy. and mostly i want to feel comfortable there. like this is my space, and that anything i want to do here is achievable, that i wont be laughed at if i fail, if something doesnt work. complete freedom.
a big ask for one room i know but ive atleast gotta try.


here my list of things left to do to my room:
- get a bigger bed (mother promised)
- update my cork board
- get/make some pictures

- get a small plant
- finish my curtains
- find and make a more efficient and nicer way of storing all my useless crap
- clean off my desk so i can actually use it for its intended purpose
- find/make posters so that when mother changes my cupboard doors to sliding mirrors i can cover them up
- give everything a good dusting
once these things have been completed, with a bit of luck, my room will be fantastic.
and if not ill just try something else.
well this is a seriously long blog so i shall leave it there.
tata xx

No comments:

Post a Comment