Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i cant say..

what i feel to your face.
but i need to get it out cause its killing me.
so here it is, everything i cant say.

you make me feel like im all you need...
you make my heart beat faster...
you are the easiest person to talk to...
you help me feel better when im feeling low...
you dont make me feel little...
you make me feel beautiful...
you want to know how im feeling...
you want to know how my day was...
you dont make me feel bad about my mistakes...
you love me...
but only somtimes.


you dont make me feel good...
you get angry at me for something that i couldnt help...
you jump to the wrong conclusion...
you hate being corrected about your conclusions...
you make me feel like i should be appologising for things i didnt do...
you never see my side...
you dont trust me...
you wont meet my friends...
you dont start our conversations...
you dont love me...
but only sometimes.


this back and forth, this indecision, this uncertainty is killing me. i dont know if i can hold us together anymore. i dont think i should have to.
im not giving up; im moving on.
i love you but i just cant do this anymore.
goodbye.







if only i could say this to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment