Wednesday, February 24, 2010

lovely

Riley just text me before. Do you remember Riley? He was one of the Creek boys in my grade, he hung out with Luke and all that. He asked me if it was true that I moved away and that he misses hanging out :) It made me feel so much better to know that just because I've moved to Brisbane people haven't forgotten about me :) let alone someone that doesn't see me much anyways. And he wants to meet up which would be really cool :)

Wrote up my resume today *sigh* I've finally accepted that yes I do need a job in Brisbane. I'm going applying next week hoping that I find something because I just did my budget and from what I can tell I'm going to be living off mi goreng and have $20 a week spare if I'm lucky.

Sarah Jean went home today. She's chilling with Sister Sarah. I am terribly jealous even though I know that once I'm at uni tomorrow I'll be happy I stayed.

And Ron Ron asked Cheyenne out and she said yes :) Woot woot! I just hope she doesn't steal my Ron Ron.

That's all really. You can probably tell that I'm a bit lonely. More than a bit really. But I'm sure that things will pick up once uni starts and I become better friends with people.
Things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment